Why do you choose the Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. Vacuum Drying Oven for laboratory?
1.Healthy! Pure mechanical squeezing craft maximally keeps the nutrients of the oil plants.No chemical substances left
2. High working efficiency! Due to a high working efficiency of the screw oil press machinery,both time and power can be saved.
3. Long durability! All the parts are made of the most suitable material and treated with refined crafts, such as cemented quenching and tempering to increase the hardness, consequently the durability.
4. Vacuum Drying Oven for laboratoryCost-effective! Low investment! The wearing parts on the oil press machinery such as the squeeze loop, squeeze spiral and squeeze bar are designed to be dismountable. When they are out of service period, users only need to replace them and there is no need to displace the whole machine.
Vacuum Drying Oven for laboratory
|Name||batch type laboratory microwave oven|
|Microwave frequency||2450±50 MHz|
|Input voltage||Three-phase AC380V|
|Color of the oven||Silver-white|
|Material of the oven||Industrial stainless steel|
|Quantity of tray||1-3|
|Microwave leakage limit||≤1 mw/cm2|
|Cooling method||water or air|
As compared with conventional drying methods, which are heating from the outside to the inside by heat conduction, microwave show so-called volume heating with the following advantages:
- a temperature gradient directed towards the surface, i.e. temperatures inside are higher than outside, giving rise to a higher partial pressure that drives the evaporating liquid to the surface
- consequently, the superficial layer does not dry up completely and the surfaces remain permeable
- the liquid evaporating inside the product is emitted through the porous structure of the solid material’s macro-capillary system, resulting in a high drying velocity
- the heating of water and most organic solvents occurs selectively - due to the greater dielectric losses of water as compared to the product to be dried
- swift and thorough drying of moist products with low thermal conductivity
- static drying of thick layers without frictional losses
- high total efficiency of energy application
- high-speed control of the energy transport
- short processing times, i.e. suitable for automated manufacturing
|Drying method||Microwave||Boiling||Hot air||Vibrating|
|Solubility||very good||very good||normal||normal|
|Consumption||low||very high||high||very high|
1.What is microwave?
Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic energy with frequencies between 300 MHz and 300 GHz, generated by magnetrons under the combined force of an electric and a magnetic field perpendicular to each other.
2. What is the advantage of microwave equipment compare to Conventional equipment?
Conventional is a surface drying and sterilization method, which is not only slow, but also non-uniform with the surfaces, edges and corners of mushrooms or fungus. The imperfect drying and sterilization will cause product rejections, waste energy and extend process time.
Microwave is a direct method of drying and sterilization. Energy is transferred through the material electro-magnetically, not as a thermal heat flux. Therefore, the effect of drying and sterilization is uniformity and process time is short.
Microwave mushrooms sterilizer and dryer could completely preserve the original color, fragrance, nutrition and other properties of spices.
3. How about safety?
Using scientific structure and patented suppression system, LD industrial microwave drying machine no threat of electromagnetic radiation to the health and safety of equipment operators.
4.What about maintenance?
In addition to downtime for cleaning and inspection, conventional sterilizers and heat exchangers need periodic servicing with an expensive inventory of parts and a highly trained labor force. For microwave dryer and sterilizer, the only part that requires maintenance is the magnetron. In the event of a malfunction or misuse through incorrect operation, this can easily be replaced in less than thirty minutes. Generally, LD recommends that the magnetron of industrial microwave dryer and microwave sterilizer be replaced annually or after 8,000 hours of operation, whichever is sooner.
Vacuum Drying Oven for laboratory
Vacuum Drying Oven for laboratory Low temperature:under one atmospheric pressure (101.3 kpa), the boiling point of water is 100 °C.But under 0.073 of one atmospheric pressure(7.37 kpa), the boiling point of water is only 40 °C.It is on negative pressure condition when using microwave vacuum device,material can be processed under low temperature.So the quality of the material can be guaranteed tremendously. Vacuum Drying Oven for laboratory is especially suitable for drying material which need to dry in the low temperature, such as herbal extract,ginseng,ect.
2)Pressure:In negative pressure environment with microwave vacuum device,moisture evaporates faster in the lower temperature.
The unique mechanism of vacuum drying oven for laboratory make the material heated inside and outside at the same time.Vacuum,in other word in a negative pressure,the material can be dried in a low temperature.This makes the material being heated evenly,maintain its originalcolor,and the material composition don’t be changed.All in all, microwave vacuum drying equipment effectively guarantees the quality of raw materials.
If you have any demand about microwave drying equipment and edible oil refining equipment, pls feel free contact us any time.
LD Miss Candy
Mobile: +86 18363700691 (Also WhatsApp & Wechat)
Email: [email protected]