Why do you choose the Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. 50tph full continuous corn oil machine?
1.Healthy! Pure mechanical squeezing craft maximally keeps the nutrients of the oil plants.No chemical substances left
2. High working efficiency! Due to a high working efficiency of the screw oil press machinery,both time and power can be saved.
3. Long durability! All the parts are made of the most suitable material and treated with refined crafts, such as cemented quenching and tempering to increase the hardness, consequently the durability.
4. 50tph full continuous corn oil machineCost-effective! Low investment! The wearing parts on the oil press machinery such as the squeeze loop, squeeze spiral and squeeze bar are designed to be dismountable. When they are out of service period, users only need to replace them and there is no need to displace the whole machine.
50tph full continuous corn oil machine
I. Avaliable raw seed of corn oil machine
II. The whole processing line of corn oil machine
1. Pretreatment Workshop
2. Solvent Extraction Workshop
3. Refining and Dewaxing Workshop
Section 1: Pretreatment Workshop of corn oil machine
A. Flow Chart of corn oil machine
Raw seeds→ magnetic selection →Rice Bran Separation→Softening&Tempering→
B. Quaity Index of Crude Oil, rice bran oil as example
Smell & Taste
Rice bran oil inherent original smell and taste,
no desirable odor
Insoluble Impurities (%)
Acid Value(KOH) (mg/g)
C. Process Description of corn oil machine
1) Magnetic Selection of corn oil machine
Cylinder Magnetic Selector is mainly composed of the shell, rotary door, and magnetic core.
The magnetic core consists of shunt umbrella hat, magnetic ring and magnetic core cylinder.
The materials will fall down from the upper flange mouth, homodisperse fall through a shunt
umbrella hat, during this process the mixing iron impurity will be quickly attracted by the magnetic ring, thus separated with the oil material. The Cylinder magnetic selector has the advantages
of running without electric power, saving energ, and ease-maintenance.
2) Softening of corn oil machine
The Vertical Softening Pot consists of several layers of super posited pots each layer of the
pot structure of is basically the same. They all have the edge and bottom laminated sandwich,thesteam enters through the sandwiches to heat and soft the material. There has a vertical axis
through the center of each layer of the softening pot, and each layer of the pot has two paddle
stirring wings, which are fixed on the vertical axis, the paddle stirring wing stirs the materials.
And each layer of the pot has bed opening and each bed opening has an automatic flow
controlling gate, through controlling the blanking quantity reach the goal of controlling the height of the material height. Meanwhile, each layer of the sidewall of the pot body has the exhaust
pipe, the exhaust pipes are connected to the exhaust collector, thus to drain the evaporating
steam in the process of softening.
3) Extrusion/Puffing of corn oil machine
The tempered rice bran will be extruded by the extruder in order to strengthen the extrusion
effect. The oil material will be extruded, kneaded, sheared, pressurized, and under the effected
of a series of wetted the gushed steam and friction functions, the oil material's cell has been
completely destoried, the oil will be fully exposed. At the end of the extrusion screw, the
material pressure and temperature is very high, the high pressure and temperature material get
out of the hydraulic die head will expand and the moisture of the material will evaporate quickly for the sudden release of the pressure, then we can get the loose, porous and high strength extrusion materials.
4) Cooling of corn oil machine
The extruded material will go into the plate dryer, through the adjustment of the plate dryer, the material can reach the moisture and the optimum temperature to extraction.
Section 2: Solvent Extraction Workshop of corn oil machine
A. Solvent of flow Chart for corn oil machine
Evaporation and Steam Stripping → Rice Bran →Oil extraction→ Mixed oil → processing→Crude oil → Solvent collection←Wet cake desolventizing→Finished cake
B. Process Description of corn oil machine
1) Solvent Extraction Procedure of corn oil machine
2) De-solventizing Process Procedure of corn oil machine
3) Evaporation Section of corn oil machine
4) Solvent Condensation&Water Distribution Section of corn oil machine
5) Tail Gas Absorption Section of corn oil machine
Section 3: Crude Oil Refining and Dewaxing Workshop of corn oil machine
A. Oil refinning Flow Chart of corn oil machine
B. Process Description of corn oil machine
1) Hydration Degumming, Alkali Refining Technology of corn oil machine
2) Decoloration Technology of corn oil machine
3) Deodorization of corn oil machine
4) De-waxing of corn oil machine
Main Projects Scope:
♦ 30-5000T/D oilseeds pretreatment, extraction project.
♦ 10-500T/D crude oil refining, fractionation project.
♦ Oilseeds protein, phospholipid project.
♦ Natural pigment extraction project.
♦ deep processing project.
♦ 30-1000T/D rice bran pretreatment, expanding, extraction project.
♦ 30-600T/D rice bran oil refining project.
♦ 150-1000T/D cottonseed dephenolizing protein.
♦ 10-1000T/D palm fruit oil pressing project.
♦ 10-500T/D Non acid method biodiesel production project.
♦ 10-2000T/D corn deep processing project.
III. ABOUT LD &OILS MACHINERY CO.:
♦ More than 60 years manufacture histories.
♦ Largest oil machine manufacturer in China.
♦ 100,000 m² of factory total area and 180 senior engineering technicians.
♦ 23 National patents.
♦ 87 million yuan fixed assets.
♦ 150 million annual sales turnover.
IV. LD COMPANY ADVANCED EQUIPMENTS:
V. LD NATIONAL PAENTS
VI. LD CUSTOMERS VISITING OVER THE WORLD:
VII. LD CARGO DELIVERY:
VIII. LD PROJECT INSTALLATION:
IV. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS OF LD:
1. Q: Which kind of materials can be processed?
A: All kinds of oil seeds. For example, rice bran, corn germ, cottonseeds, peanut, sunflower, soybean, rapeseed, etc.
2. Q: What's the capacity?
A: 30-5000 tons per day. Of course, we can manufacture as customized order.
3. Q: How long is the warranty?
A: After installing qualified, we guarantee the main parts nature time 1 year.
4. Q: Can you install the machine in local place?
A: Yes! We are a collection of r &d, design, manufacture, installation and training! We can make turnkey project.
5. Q: How to contact with you?
A: Kindly check the below picture.
If you want to know more information about our project, Please Leave Messenge on below form and click " send" below . I will reply to you . thanks!
Introduction of Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. 50tph full continuous corn oil machine
Solvent condensation system combines with evaporation system closely, and evaporative condenser and steam stripping condenser all work under negative pressure.
Non-condensable gas enters the energy saver from the shell of the first evaporator. In energy saver, noncondensable gas exchanges heat with condensate from the evaporative condenser.
Finally, the condensate temperature discharged from energy saver is increased, and the solvent separated water from going to the solvent holding tank.
advantage of 50tph full continuous corn oil machine:
1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.
2) Meal is send to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
3) After the mix oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.
4)The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
If you have any demand about microwave drying equipment and edible oil refining equipment, pls feel free contact us any time.
LD Miss Candy
Mobile: +86 18363700691 (Also WhatsApp & Wechat)
Email: [email protected]