Why do you choose the Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. Stable Soybean Oil Manufacturing Machines Energy Saving?
1.Healthy! Pure mechanical squeezing craft maximally keeps the nutrients of the oil plants.No chemical substances left
2. High working efficiency! Due to a high working efficiency of the screw oil press machinery,both time and power can be saved.
3. Long durability! All the parts are made of the most suitable material and treated with refined crafts, such as cemented quenching and tempering to increase the hardness, consequently the durability.
4. Stable Soybean Oil Manufacturing Machines Energy SavingCost-effective! Low investment! The wearing parts on the oil press machinery such as the squeeze loop, squeeze spiral and squeeze bar are designed to be dismountable. When they are out of service period, users only need to replace them and there is no need to displace the whole machine.
Stable Soybean Oil Manufacturing Machines Energy Saving
Soybean Pretreatment Plant Technical Index
1.Soybean material index
1.2 Water content:≤13%
1.3 Impurity content:≤1.5%
1.4 Oil content:18~22%
2.Main consumption index
2.1 Electricity:≤35.5 kwh/t
2.2 Steam: ≤240 kwh/t
3.Soybean flakes quality index
3.1 Thickness: ≤0.3mm
3.2 Water content: 5~7%
4.Pretreatment craft flow:
soybean→cleaning→de-stoning→crushing→conditioning→flaking→drying→go to extraction workshop
1 Mechanized and continuous, reduce human labor and reduce labor costs.
2 More advanced dust removal system, ensure workshop clean, reduce dust emission at the same time
3 All the transmission equipments adopt special configuration, reliable operation and long lifetime.
Soybean Oil Extraction Plant Technical Index
1. Material index
1.1 Water content: 5~7%
1.2 Impurity content:≤0.1%
1.3 Oil content:18~22%
1.4 Fines content:≤5%
2. Main consumption index
2.2 Steam:≤300 Kg/t (environment temperature:20℃,1Mpa saturated vapor)
2.3 Solvent: ≤3.5KG/t (vegetable oil extraction solvent(GB 16629-2008))
2.4 Recycled water:≤200 Kg/t
3. Product quality index
3.1.1 Residual oil: ≤1.0%
3.1.2 Water content:12-13%(adjustable)
3.1.3 Residual solvent:≤500PPM
3.3.2 Crude oil
3.2.1Total volatile matter : ≤0.2%
3.2.2 Residual solvent:≤100PPM
4. Soybean extraction workshop craft description
solvent collection evaporation and stripping
Soybean flakes→oil extraction→mixed oil→crude oil
solvent collection←wet cake desolventizing→finished cake
1.Mixed oil adopts two levels process in removing impurity, dense mixed oil firstly into primary rotary liquid separator to remove larger particles, and then enter the secondary rotary liquid separator to remove impurity. After rotating liquid separation, the mixed oil nearly without solid impurities. After separation, the cleanermixed oil into the mixture oil staging tank for further precipitation, the bottom sediment of the mixing tank back into the extractor regularly by slag pump. Two process filter of the mixed oil and the use of negative pressure evaporation process, greatly reduce fouling in evaporation system, and evaporation system cleaning cycle can be extended.
2. Adopting micro negative pressure process, save steam and reduce energy consumption.
3.The secondary steam in the condensed water tank can be used for waste water preheating, reduce the steam consumption.
4.Collectign all the steam in the extraction workshop and pump into the boiler room for secondary use, effective utilize the waste heat, saving workshop production water.
Soybean Oil Refinery Plant Technical Index
1. Finished oil quality index
1.1 Lovibond dispoable cuvettes (133.4mm): yellow ≤20 red≤2.0
1.2 Smell, taste:well
1.3 Moisture and volatile matter(%): ≤0.05
1.4 Peroxide value (mmol/kg): ≤5.0
1.5 Smoke point (℃): ≥215
1.6 Residual solvent content (mg/g) : not detectable
1.7 Transparency: clear, transparent
1.8 Acid value(KOH)/(mg/g): ≤0.20
2 Main economic indicators
2.1 Electricity: ≤31.1 kwh/t
2.2 Steam: ≤220 kwh/t
2.3 Water consumption:≤0.2t/t
3 Soybean oil refinery plant craft description
Phosphoric acid, alkali and hot water vacuum
Crude oil→dephosphorization,degumming,washing→dry dehydration, de-color→filtering
bleaching clay waste bleaching clay
→ deodorization→refined oil
Our workshop processing machinery for Soybean Oil Production Plant
Packaging & Shipping
1. Are you the real manfuacture or just trading company?
Our company is a professional manufacturer of oil machines, glad to make a brief introduction of our company for you!
- 60 years' experience
- The largest-scale oil machinery manufacturer in China, covering an area of 100,000 square meters, owning more than 580 staffs.
- The outstanding membership corporate of Chinese and oils association, and they do quality quarantee for us.
- Obtain 23 National patents (including 7 invention patents, 6 international medals, 2 national awards and 2 provincial prizes.
- With 180 person professional R&D team to customize scheme for customers
2.Can you do turn- key project?
Yes, we can. We have the experience to undertake big project.
After delivering the equipments, we will offer you all the relevant documents, like manual book, equipments layout ,installation drawing and so on. And we will delegate engineers to customer’s place according to customer’s requests to help installing all of the equipments ,commissioning and debugging until the plant running smoothly.
3.Can we visit the running oil factory?
Yes, we can find running factory for you to visit! Welcome for your coming!
Introduction of Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. Stable Soybean Oil Manufacturing Machines Energy Saving
Solvent condensation system combines with evaporation system closely, and evaporative condenser and steam stripping condenser all work under negative pressure.
Non-condensable gas enters the energy saver from the shell of the first evaporator. In energy saver, noncondensable gas exchanges heat with condensate from the evaporative condenser.
Finally, the condensate temperature discharged from energy saver is increased, and the solvent separated water from going to the solvent holding tank.
advantage of stable soybean oil manufacturing machines energy saving:
1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.
2) Meal is send to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
3) After the mix oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.
4)The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
If you have any demand about microwave drying equipment and edible oil refining equipment, pls feel free contact us any time.
LD Miss Candy
Mobile: +86 18363700691 (Also WhatsApp & Wechat)
Email: [email protected]